art. 7: Right of access to personal data and other rights:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Information on the protection of personal data. - Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 May 2003 n. 196.
Pursuant to article 13 of the legislative decree 30 May 2003 n. 196: <> hereinafter CODE Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale, isola 2 n. 242-244 80035 - CIS di Nola (Naples), as Data Controller is required to provide some information relating to the processing of personal data carried out within the domains http://www.blooker.it .com/ .Net / .info / .biz
For the purposes of this information, it is meant by:
Processing: any operation or set of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, the comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database;
Personal data: any information relating to a natural person, legal person, entity or association, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number;
Identification data: identification data, personal data that allow direct identification of the interested party;
Almost sensitive data: personal data other than sensitive and judicial data, the processing of which may involve specific risks for fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as for the dignity of the data subject, in relation to the nature of the data or the methods of processing or the effects can determine;
Sensitive data: personal data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature , as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sex life;
Anonymous data: data which originally, or following processing, cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable interested party;
Owner: the natural person, the legal person, the public administration and any other body, association or body responsible for decisions regarding the purposes and methods of processing personal data, including the security profile;
Responsible: the natural person, the legal person, the public administration and any other entity, association or body appointed by the owner to process personal data;
Interested party: the natural person, legal person, body or association to which the personal data refer;
Appointee: The natural person authorized to carry out processing operations by the owner or manager;
I. NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA.
I. A) The following personal data are processed:
Tax ID code
in relation to which - where required by law - you will be required from time to time to consent to the processing.
I. B) The IP number and the type of browser you use to connect to the domain are also processed www.blooker.it /.com /net/biz/info/eu/org (non-identifying data), automatically logged by the logical protection and access control devices to the domain (LOG FILES). These personal data will be used exclusively for the purpose of controlling network traffic towards the domain www.bloomer.it /com/net/biz/info/eu/org.
I. C) Furthermore, Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale carries out the anonymous treatment and analysis procedures of the data relating to the pages of the domains you visit, found through files called cookies. By means of these technologies (which allow you to understand your browsing preferences, by checking the areas of the domains already visited previously) Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale can customize its services to your needs, without making unnecessary registrations.
I. D) In the event that sensitive personal data is collected through the domain www.bloomer.it /com/net/biz/info/eu/org pursuant to art. 4 letter. d of legislative decree 196/2003, you will be informed in advance and put in a position to express - in accordance with the law - the relative consent in writing.
II. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
II. A) Personal data will be processed, no later than the time necessary, for:
1) the management of the relationship with Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale: specifically, for the purpose of planning and providing personalized consultancy services in the field of professional training for the correct application of the privacy code in companies / professional studios / institutions / organizations requesting the services themselves.
2) purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the aforementioned relationship (e.g. for the acquisition of pre-contractual information and to implement the services and operations, as contractually agreed);
3) purpose of analyzing the information obtained for the purpose of proposing, by sending promotional information, including electronic ones, of goods and services deemed to be of interest to you;
4) purposes relating to the monitoring of the progress of customer relations and the controls of credit risk and fraud connected to the services provided by Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale;
5) purposes related to legal obligations and the instructions of the Authorities or Supervisory Bodies;
6) comply with what is required by law.
III DATA PROCESSING METHODS
III. A) In relation to the indicated purposes, the data you provide electronically by filling in the forms provided in the collection points present in the domain www.blooker.it /com/net/biz/info/eu/org will be processed electronically and on paper and processed by special IT procedures for the purpose of personalizing the services that Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale is able to offer you.
III. B) The data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee its logical and physical security and confidentiality and can be carried out using manual, computerized and telematic tools suitable for storing, transmitting and sharing the data.
III. C) The logic of the processing will be strictly related to the purposes illustrated, in particular your data subject to all the treatments envisaged by article 4 letter a) of the CODE will be memorized and/or processed using specific IT procedures, and processed:
- by the company units responsible for managing the aforementioned activities (and related obligations), or authorized to carry out those necessary for the maintenance and/or execution and/or conclusion of the relationship established with you;
- by natural or legal persons who, by virtue of a contract with Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale, provide specific processing services or carry out related, instrumental or supportive activities to those of Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale.
IV. DATA COMMUNICATION
IV. A) Your data will or may be communicated - upon manifestation of the relative consent in accordance with the law - to third parties, such as:
1) Banks responsible for regulating payments according to the agreed methods;
2) Insurance institutions for the definition of any claims for damages;
3) Entities or bodies authorized to fulfill the relative obligations within the limits of the provisions of the law;
4) Companies belonging to the Blooker group, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale for the improvement of the quality of the services that Blooker is able to offer;
5) Physical or legal persons who, by virtue of a contract with Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale, provide specific processing services or carry out related, instrumental or supportive activities to those of Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale.
IV. B) The www.bloomer.it /com/net/biz/info/eu/org domain contains hypertext links that do not constitute communication to other domains; Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale is not responsible for any violations of privacy carried out against you by such sites.
V. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
V. A) The provision of data is not mandatory, but it is essential for the correct fulfillment of pre-contractual or contractual obligations, and in general for carrying out all the obligations required by law. Any refusal to provide your personal data, or to give consent to their treatment or their communication to subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories, will lead to difficulties in the execution of any contractual relationships between you and our Company, as well as in the fruition related services.
YOU. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Finally, we inform you that articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of the Code - the text of which is reproduced in its entirety in the attachment - grant the interested parties the exercise of specific rights. In particular, you can obtain confirmation from Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale of the existence or otherwise of their personal data, and their making available in an intelligible form.
You can also ask to know the origin of the data, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; can obtain - where permitted by law - the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law; as well as the updating, rectification or, if there is interest, integration of data. Finally, you can oppose the treatment itself for legitimate reasons.
The data controller is Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale based in NAPLES. The list of External Companies responsible for particular treatments will be kept updated and will be sent to you upon request. It will also be made available at the Blooker offices, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale.
VIII. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by activating the REVOCATION procedure.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO TREATMENT.
If you wish the processing of your data to be interrupted by cancellation or destruction of the relative recordings or reproductions, fill in the following fields in the email and send the cancellation request to email@example.com
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO TREATMENT
A procedure will shortly send you an e-mail with an express request for cancellation which you will have to send back to the sender, to make the revocation of consent definitive.
At the end of this operation, your data will be removed from our archives as specified above, as soon as possible.
This website is managed by the Data Controller, based in isola 2 n. 242-244 80035 - CIS of Nola (Naples) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
X. PRIVACY QUESTIONS LOGIN AND FEEDBACK
If you have any questions or would like more information on the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to the website administrator, the address is email@example.com
You can also contact us at the same address for answers regarding the management of information by Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale.
Before Blooker, distributed by Stecim srl Unipersonale can provide you or modify any information, it may be necessary to verify your identity and answer some questions. Our reply will be provided as soon as possible. If you have any questions related to the privacy information of the sites, you can contact Blooker directly.